- 1 cup Better Than Chicken no-chicken broth
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons Tamari
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 package Morning Star Chik'n Strips
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce (more or less to taste)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 ounces thin noodles (spaghetti, rice, whatever you have)
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/4 cups cup shredded broccoli slaw
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 lime, sliced
For the peanut sauce: Combine broth, peanut butter, sriracha, agave, soy sauce, ginger, and 2 cloves grated garlic in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally until sauce becomes smooth and well blended, about 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
Boil water for the noodles cook pasta according to package instructions.
Place chicken in a bowl with salt and pepper, sriracha, lime, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Stir well.
Heat a large skillet or wok until hot. Add oil and sauté chicken mixture on medium-high heat until cooked, about 2-3 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
In the same skillet that you used for the chicken, add crushed garlic, scallions, carrots, broccoli slaw and salt, sauté until tender crisp, about 1-2 minutes. (Forgot to take a pic of this step.)
Drain noodles and toss with peanut sauce and additional broth if needed to loosen the sauce.
When chicken is cooked, toss with noodles.
Divide noodles/chicken mixture between 6 bowls, top with sauteed vegetables, and chopped peanuts (or you can toss everything together) and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges. Enjoy!