- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon 1chile powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 cup Daiya pepper jack cheese
- black olives and green onion
- guacamole, Tofutti sour cream, salsa (for garnish)
Preheat oven to 350. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Stir in the spices and garlic, and cook for 30 seconds.
Add 1/2 of the can of tomatoes, black beans, zucchini, corn, and 1/2 cup of water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook about 10 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender.
Coat a 8 inch round pan with cooking spray and pour 1/2 of the remainding tomatoes on the bottom and spread around.
Lay one tortilla on the bottom; top with about 3/4 cup of the bean mixture and some cheese. Repeat four more times, then top with last tortilla. Spread the remaining tomatoes over the top and sprinkle on the last of cheese. Top with green onion and black olives.
Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes, or until it is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Top with some diced avocados or guacamole, fresh cilantro, and a dollop of Tofutti sour cream. Enjoy!