|This isn't a very good pic, but the dish is awesome.|
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes with their juice
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 summer squash, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium-large Globe eggplant, cut into 1-inch rounds (then cut into quarters so it's large bite size)
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Toss to coat. Pour the vegetables over the canned tomatoes in an even layer.
Cover the roasting pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake until the edges of the vegetables are golden, about 30 to 40 minutes.
|another shitty pic, and you can see we had already dug in when I remembered to take it!|
I cooked some spaghetti noodles while this was on it's final roasting stage to serve under the veggies.