- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup asparagus, steamed, cut into bit sized lengths
- 1 15-ounce can Cannellini beans
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt, to taste
- black pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in pasta and let flavors meld at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.