- 1 package whole wheat fettucini
- 1/2 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1 package Morning Star Farm Chik'n Strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup Braggs
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup dressing in a large nonstick skllet on medium-high heat.
Add chicken and garlic and stir-fry about 3 minutes.
Add vegetables, broth and almond butter; stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Add Braggs, and up to 1/4 cup more Kraft dressing to make enough sauce to your liking.
Drain pasta. To serve put pasta on plate, top with chik'n mixture and garnish with peanuts.