- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 pieces Gardein Chik'n Scallopini
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped into mouth sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Diaya mozzarella cheese shreds
Heat the vegetable broth in a large skillet and add the chik'n pieces. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, then remove from skillet.
To the same skillet add asparagus, red peppers and garlic, cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Return chicken to skillet, add tomatoes and cook another 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with vinegar, top with cheese.
Allow to sit for about a minute and serve.