- 1- 1/2 pound small red skinned potatoes, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoons sea salt, or to taste
- a few grinds of fresh black pepper
- 3 or 4 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
Wash the potatoes and place into a pot with enough water to cover the potatoes.
Bring to a boil. Cook for about 12-15 minutes or until a knife can be inserted but still meets some resistance. Drain, and return to hot pan. Toss with the garlic olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and chopped rosemary.
Place on a sheet pan and into a preheated 425ºF oven for about 20-25 minutes, tossing them halfway through the baking time.
You can also wrap these in tin-foil and throw them on the barbecue for 20-25 minutes.