- 1 9-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 3 pieces Gardein Crispy Tenders
- 1/2 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium shallot, chopped (or whatever your fav onion is)
- 1/2 cup lettuce, spinach or other green (I had spinach on hand)
- 1/2 cup shredded Diaja or other vegan cheese (I had a Monterey Jack)
- 1 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce
|Sorry this is such a crappy pic|
While the tenders are cooking chop up all those veggies if you haven't already.
Put hot sauce in a bowl and add chicken pieces to sauce - mix to coat.
Add chicken strips to tortilla with the additional ingredients in layers.
Roll it all up and enjoy!