- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 large green peppers
- 1 package Morning Star Crumbles
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (use less if you can't handle it)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) no-salt-added tomato sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheedar cheese substitute, (Veggie Shreds is what I use)
Meanwhile, cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Spoon into pepper halves. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until peppers are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.