- 8 ounces Dreamfields spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1 package Morning Star Chik'n Strips
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 head broccoli flowerettes
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Szechuan-Spicy Stir-Fry Sauce
Cook pasta according to the package directions.
While the pasta cooks, heat 1/4 cup Sesame Dressing in a large skillet. Add broccoli and onion and cook about 5 minutes. Add chicken strips and garlic, cook until chicken is done and broccoli is as tender as you like it. Add the remaining Sesame Dressing and the Stir-Fry Sauce. Heat through.
Serve chicken and broccoli stir-fry over drained pasta.