- 1 package Beyond Meat Crumbles
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream (I used Toffuti)
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo (I used Just Mayo)
- 1/2 cup vegan cheddar cheese, shredded (I used Daiya block)
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup biscuit mix (I used bisquick)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can Rotel, drained
Preheat oven to 325F. Spray a 9x9 baking dish with oil. Cook crumbles until they aren't stuck together. Add taco seasoning and water.
Cook 3-5 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed.
In a bowl, mix sour cream, mayo, half of the cheese and half of the onion together. Set aside.
In another bowl, mix together biscuit mix and water to make a soft dough.
Press dough into the bottom and 1/2" up the sides of the greased dish.
Saute remaining onion and Rotel until onion is barely tender.
On top of the biscuit dough add crumbles.
Top with Rotel mixture.
Next smear on the sour cream mixture.
Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
You can garnish with any of your favorite toppings.