- 1 package Daiya Alfredo Cheese Sauce
- 1 package Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips (save the sauce packet for a different time)
- 1 16-ounce box of your favorite pasta shape (I used Campanelle for this)
- 1 cup frozen sweet garden peas
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
Cook pasta according to package directions while you prepare the other ingredients. Saute mushrooms in a nonstick skillet until they start giving up their liquids.
Cut each chick'n strip into 4ths and toss into the mushrooms. Cook until chick'n is warm all the way through.
Stir in the peas. Stir and cook 3-4 minutes.
Add Alfredo sauce and give it a good stir. Then stir in pasta mix gently.
Serve with a side salad.