- 3 tablespoon oil
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 5 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 package Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips (toss the sauce packet in the freezer for some other time), cut each piece into 4 equal size pieces
- 8 cups broth (I used No Chicken- Chicken Bouillon made according to package directions)
- 3 tablespoons Bragg's liquid aminos
- 1 can coconut milk
- 12 ounces dried thin spaghetti noodles, broken into 1-1/2" lengths
- 1 lime, juced
- Garnish: sliced red onion, cilantro
In a large soup pot over medium heat, add the oil, garlic, ginger and Thai red curry paste. Stir well and cook about 5 minutes. Add chicken and stir until it's defrosted.
Add broth, liquid aminos and coconut milk.
Bring to a slow boil and add the noodles. Cook according to package directions for noodles to get done.
Serve with garnishes and enjoy!