- 1-2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 medium (I had a large and a small) russet potato
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 package Sweet Earth Chipotle Seitan
Add diced potatoes to a microwave safe dish with a tablespoon of oil. Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Heat a cast iron skillet and add potatoes.
When potatoes begin to brown on bottom, stir-well.
Add onion and garlic and cook until those are soft and potatoes have some color.
Add spices and seitan, stir well.
Garnish with cilantro.
Top each serving with salsa and guacamole.