- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large zucchini, cubed into 1/2 cubes (about a cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Salsa Verde, divided
- 1 package Gardein Meatless Chick'n Strips (slightly thawed), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 corn or flour tortillas
- 3/4 Daiya pepperjack shreds
- Garnish: sour cream, avocado, lime, etc
Heat oil in 12" skillet over medium-high h eat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft, about 2 minutes.
Add zucchini, cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
Add chick'n. Stir well and cook about 1 minute. Then remove from heat.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups salsa and stir well. Remove from heat.
Divide enchilada filling among tortillas. Roll each up and place seam side down in your baking dish.
Pour remaining enchilada sauce over enchiladas and top with any remaining filling.
Top with cheese. Bake covered for 30-25 minutes.
Garnish with your favorite items.