- 1 package fettuccine noodles
- 1 can green peas, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 12.3 ounce package firm silken tofu
- 1/2 cup unsweet nondairy milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons Bragg's liquid amino
- 1 package of Tofurky Slow Roasted Chick'n
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fresh baby bella mushrooms, quartered
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, set aside.
While pasta cooks saute onion and garlic in water in a large skillet until soft.
In a blender add the cook onion mixture, tofu and nondairy milk. Process until smooth and creamy.
In the pot you cooked the pasta in, add the pasta, drained peas and this sauce.
Saute the Tofurky Chick'n for a few minutes breaking it up some with your spoon.
Add the mushrooms and cook until they wilt and are done to your liking.
To serve, place some alfredo noodles on your plate and top with some of the mushroom mixture.