- 1 package Beyond Meat, Chicken-Free Strips, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 3 garlic clove, minced
- 8 baby potatoes, diced (about 2-3 cups)
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 cups Better Than Bouillon vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1-1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
Add carrot, celery, and potatoes and cook until softened.
Add mushrooms and spices and cook until softened.
Add chicken-less strips, broth, bay leaf and vinegar and bring to a boil.
Mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, parsley, and salt. Stir in almond milk until a batter is formed.
Slowly drop in spoonfuls of batter, as many dumplings as you want.
Cover pot and simmer 15 minutes or until dumplings are done.