- 1 can (8 ounce) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup (or more to your liking) pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup Daiya mozzarella shreds
- 16 slices Tofurky pepperoni slices
- 4 tablespoons onion, minced
- 4 tablespoons bell pepper, minced
- 8 black olives, quartered
Heat oven to 375F. Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforation to seal.
Chop your veggies.
Spread about 1 tablespoons pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge.
Sprinkle each with cheese.
Top with onion, bell pepper and black olives.
Fold dough from the top over filling; firmly press edges with a fork to seal.
Bake 13-15 minutes or until deep golden brown.