- 1 can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package Tofurky Spinach Pesto sausages (or any vegan sausages)
- 1-2 teaspoon oil, for browning sausage
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, cut into ribbons and washed
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh garlic
- Parmesan cheese for serving, if desired
Cut sausages into coins about 1/4 inch thick. Add oil to a large skillet and brown the sausages on both sides.
Add sliced chard to skillet, cover and cook about 5 minutes. Add spices, minced garlic, undrained beans and about 1/4 cup of water. Cook about 5 more minutes.
Simmer on low for about 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread. Enjoy!