- 2 pieces Gardein Chick'n Scallopini
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 20 ounce can cubed pineapple, drained and divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved and deseeded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe pear, sliced thin
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 (5-ounce) package fresh baby spinach, or as much as you feel like eating
Combine half of pineapple, cilantro, orange juice, vinegar, jalapeno, and garlic in a blender.
Process until smooth. With blender on, gradually add olive oil until blended.
Place chicken pieces on a tray. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with chili powder and salt. Lightly coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook according to package directions.
Combine remaining pineapple, pear, and the remaining ingredients - except spinach - in a large bowl.
Drizzle with 3/4 cup dressing, and toss gently to coat.
Place spinach on plate.
Divide salad evenly among plates - atop the spinach.
Cut chicken across the grain into thin slices; divide chicken evenly over salads.
Drizzle salads with more dressing as desired.