- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 cup green peas, I used frozen ones and let them thaw first
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup Tofutti sour cream
- 1/4 cup hummus (I used Sabra Luscious Lemon)
- chopped scallion for garnish
Cut the cucumber into 1/2 inch discs. Scoop out the inside seeds and inner flesh using a melon baller or teaspoon, being careful not to scoop out the way to the bottom. Place the slices on paper towels to drain.
Put the peas, mustard, horseradish, sour cream and hummus in a small food processor, or mash with a fork until smooth.
Fill each cucumber cup with the mixture and garnish with the chopped scallions or garnish of your choice.