- 1/2 (16-oz.) package frozen butternut squash-filled ravioli
- 6 tablespoons Earth Balance, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons sliced fresh shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Toppings: freshly shaved Parmesan cheese, freshly ground pepper, chopped fresh parsley
Prepare ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
Melt 2 tablespoons Earth Balance in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms; sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add garlic and shallots; sauté 2 minutes or until tender.
Remove from skillet. Wipe skillet clean. Melt remaining Earth Balance in skillet over medium-high heat; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in parsley, sage, and mushroom mixture. Add hot cooked ravioli, and toss gently.
Stir in salt and pepper. Serve immediately with desired toppings.