- 1 box uncooked spaghetti
- Cooking spray
- 1 package Boca Ground Crumbles
- 1 1/2 cups onion, chopped and divided
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Daiya cheddar cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; set aside. Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add crumbles, 1 cup onion, bell pepper, and garlic; sauté 3 minutes.
Stir in chili powder and next 4 ingredients (through cinnamon); cook 1 minute.
Add broth, beans, and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in chocolate and salt. Serve chili over spaghetti; top each serving with remaining onion and some cheese.