- rice, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons vermouth, divided
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 package Gardein Beef(less) Tips, cut each piece in half
- 1/2 cup vegan beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon bottled ground fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
Get your rice cooking. While rice cooks, combine 1 tablespoon vermouth, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sugar, and beef.
Stir together 1 tablespoon vermouth, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, broth, cornstarch, hoisin, and Sriracha.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef mixture; sauté 3 minutes or until browned. Remove beef from pan. (No pic - sorry)
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add ginger and garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add broccoli and 1/4 cup water; cook 2 minutes.
Add onions; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add broth mixture and beef mixture; cook 2-3 minutes or until beef is thoroughly heated and sauce is slightly thick.
Serve beef mixture over rice.