- 1 package (5 oz) baby spinach,
- 1 package LightLife Smart Ground (ground beef)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning Mix
- 6 flour whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup Toffuti Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. Daiya pepper jack cheese shreds
Heat oven to 400. Saute spinach in a nonstick skillet, set aside.
Add meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; heat through until onions start to get translucent.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Arrange 1- 1/2 tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
Cover with half meat mixture.
Add half of the sour cream
Then add the sauteed spinach.
Add half of the cheese,
Repeat layers (except the spinach).
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, uncover, bake for 10 more minutes until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted.
Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with lettuce, additional salsa and jalapenos.