- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1/4 sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame peas (shelled)
- 4 ounces mushrooms (shitake, baby bella, whatever you have)
- 2 pieces of Gardein Chik'n Scallopini
- 1can sliced waterchestnuts, drained
- 1 can baby corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Korian Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce (or more if you like saucy)
- 1 teaspoon Braggs
- Cooked rice
Be sure to have all of your ingredients prepped, this goes pretty quickkly.
Toss about 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok and throw in all the ingredients EXCEPT chicken and rice.
Stir-Fry over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, then add your chicken and cook for about 3 more minutes.
Add Braggs and Stir-Fry sauce and give it all a good stir to coat everything.
Serve over rice. ENJOY!