- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package Chick'n Scallopini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups green bell pepper strips (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Braggs
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- Lime wedges (optional)
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken and bell pepper to pan; cook about 6 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken mixture from pan.
Combine lime juice, Braggs, curry paste, and sugar in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add juice mixture and coconut milk to pan; bring to a boil.
Cook 12 minutes or until slightly thick. Return chicken mixture to pan; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Serve over rice. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.