- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon oilive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Bragg's
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/3 cup Toffuti Sour Cream
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat and saute onions, garlic and mushrooms for about 10 minutes.
Add vegetable broth, Braggs, tomato paste and ground mustard, simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch and water in a small cup. Stir sour cream and cornstarch mixture into mushrooms. The sauce should thicken a little.
Serve over noodles of your choice.