Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sourdough Discard English Muffins

 Okay, for those that may not know I've been working with sourdough for a few months now. I'm still a work in progress. I keep my starter in the frig and take it  out on Saturday and feed it. I use some of the discard before feeding so it doesn't get out of control. There are several amazing sourdough blogs out there but I mainly make "discard" recipes. I love sourdough but it's a long process and discard is pretty easily done in a few hours. 

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've made this recipe. I'm posting a link to Tammy's blog for the recipe as this one is NOT mine. But, I just had to share it with everyone, because you need to make these!!! 


I divide the recipe in half and get 12-13 English Muffins. Since they are pretty simple to put together I find this easier that freezing some for later. 

Without further ado go check out Tammy Muffins!! 
https://www.scotchandscones.com/sourdough-english-muffins/#recipe

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I’ll let you know when I make them.

    ReplyDelete