Sunday, July 16, 2023

Ginger Garlic Miso Tahini Dressing (WFPBNO)

I'm always looking for new and delicious salad dressings. I saw this one on a blog but it used oil and I decided to try it without the oil and see how it would be. I think it turned out really good. I used it on a side salad for dinner and it was nice and refreshing. These are ingredients that I always have on hand and will definitely make this again.

  • 1/3 cup tahini
  • 1 heaping tablespoon freshly peeled and grated ginger
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
  • 1 heaping teaspoon miso, I used light yellow
  • 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
  • 2 tablespoons roasted garlic rice vinegar
  • 2 teaspoons maple syrup
  • 1/4 cup water

In a half pint mason jar add all the ingredients, except water and stir well.

Make sure it's totally combined.

Add the water, stir well, add lid and shake, shake, shake it. Taste and if you desire you can adjust the flavor to your liking. Keep in the frig up to 7 days.

Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment