- 1 pound medium pasta shells (or rotini, ziti,- whatever you have)
- 1 can Hearts of Palm, sliced into strips
- 1 can large black olives, halved or quartered
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced thin, use green and white
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup plain (non-sweet) vegan yogurt
- 1 cup Just Mayo (or your fav vegan mayo)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon liquid aminos
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
While the pasta is cooking, in a very large bowl, mix the hearts of palm, olives, red peppers, green onions and celery.
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayo, Old Bay, celery salt, yellow mustard and liquid aminos. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. (I added extra Old Bay)
Add the cooled pasta to the bowl of veggies and toss well.
Add about 3/4 of the dressing and stir gently to coat everything.
Serve cold and enjoy!