|Apparently Curries are hard to photograph well.|
- 1 package Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n (save sauce for something else)
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1" piece fresh ginger, minced
- 2 bell peppers (red, yellow, orange), cut into short strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry powder (adjust amount depending on strength of curry)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and fresh ground, to taste
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into small florets
- garnish: fresh cilantro, chopped garnish green onions, chopped
Cut each strip of chicken into 3 pieces. Cook in a small amount of oil until brown, set aside. Preheat non-stick deep skillet with olive oil at medium heat. Add onion, garlic, ginger, peppers and cook stirring occasionally until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add coconut milk, agave syrup, curry powder, flour, salt, pepper and stir well.
Bring to a boil and add cauliflower. Return to boil, then reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Add the Chick'n pieces and cook another 5 minutes. Garnish with scallions and cilantro.