- 1 pound rotini pasta (I used tri-color)
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 small roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package Daiya PepperJack shreds
- Garnishes: diced avocado, chopped cilantro, sour cream, etc.
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish. Bring pasta to boil and cook according to package directions. Since you'll be baking this as well, don't overcook. While the pasta is getting ready in your largest bowl, combine black beans, corn, bell peppers, tomato, picante sauce, taco seasoning and 1/2 the cheese.
Stir this well.
Add drained pasta when it's ready and toss well.
Pour mixture into casserole dish.
Cover with remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and it's hot all the way through.
Garnish as desired and serve.