- 1 package Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Stips (save the sauce for something else)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces (or whatever color you have)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 cloves garlic, halved
Garlic & Herb Marinade:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- juice of 1 small lime
Preheat oven to 450F. In a small bowl whisk marinade ingredients.
Cut up the veggies and slice each piece of chick'n into bite sized pieces. Place in a large bowl.
Pour the marinade over the veggie/chick'n mixture. Mix well. Pour onto cookie sheet.
Bake for 20-22 minutes or until veggies are done to your liking. They shouldn't be too soft. Serve immediately with rice or quinoa if desired.