- 1 pound broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha, or less if you like it milder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, garlic, sriracha, salt and pepper.
Add broccoli florets to bowl and toss well to coat each floret.
Pour the broccoli onto the baking sheet.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender and just starting to brown.