- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 package Field Roast Italian sausage, cut into coins
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie mix)
- 1 cup no-chicken chicken broth
- 1 package (16 oz) gnocchi, cooked according to package directions
Preheat a large pan and add oil, onions and bell peppers. Cook about 2 minutes.
Add sausage, seasonings, crushed pepper and salt. Cook 4-5 minutes slightly browning sausage.
Stir in tomatoes, pumpkin, broth. Stir well and cook 5-6 minutes.
Add cooked gnocchi, cook until everything is good and hot.
Serve with a side salad or a nice piece of bread.