- 1 8-ounce package baby bellas, sliced
- 1 package Tofurky chick'n strips (not pictured)
- 1 box penne or rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced (not in oil)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- salt and pepper, to taste
- a couple springs fresh oregano
- fresh parsley
- olive oil, for cooking
Start your water to cook the pasta. Cook according to package directions. Set aisde.
Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add shallot, cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Add mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, seitan, capers, salt and pepper. Cook about 6-8 minutes until mushrooms are done. Add parsley and oregano to taste.
Serve over pasta.