- 1 cup uncooked rice (I used basamati)
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
For the chipotle cream sauce:
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Make the chipotle cream sauce: whisk all ingredients together; set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions; let cool.
Stir in the salsa; set aside.
To assemble the bowls: divide rice among bowls.
Top rice with Romaine.
Add black beans.
Top with corn.
Next add your tomatoes.
Toss on the avocado.
Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Drizzle with chipotle cream sauce.