- 8 ounces Toffuti Garlic & Herb cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Toffuti sour cream
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- 1 cup Daiya cheddar shreds, divided
- 1 cup Daiya pepper-jack shreds, divided
- 1 package Beyond Meat Chick'n strips
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Garnishes: shredded lettuce, avocado, sour cream, pickled jalapenos
Preheat oven to 325F. In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sour cream.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the salsa, 1/2 cup of each of the cheddar and pepper-jack cheeses, the chicken, corn, 1/2 the scallions, chili powder and cumin. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Put about 1/2 cup of the chicken/cheese mixture down the center of a tortilla.
Roll up and place in the dish, seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Pour the remaining salsa over the enchiladas. Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the enchiladas are heated through.
Sprinkle with remaining scallions. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, sliced jalapenos, etc.