- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 can Cannellini bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Kidney bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Black bean, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3-4 cups chopped kale
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
This is my helper, she loves opening the cans for me (she is also a pretty good stirrer.)
Add beans, tomatoes and seasonings. Stir well and bring to a boil.
Add broth and kale, simmer until kale is tender.
Serve with a crusty bread and Enjoy!!