- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 cloves garlic, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (and a small sprig for garnish - I didn't have leftover)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth (I added about 1/4 cups water since my hummus was so thick).
Drizzle with extra olive oil and/or lemon juice before serving. Serve with celery sticks, crackers, sliced carrots, pita chips, etc. You can also use this in place of mayo in a sandwich or wrap.