Monday, July 23, 2012

Gardein Chicken Sandwich

I love sandwiches, especially ones that are super easy to throw together and taste great. I decided to use 2 of the Gardein Crispy Chick'n Fillets (which are awesome) to make this sandwich. I know I took a pic of the finished sandwich but it's not on my camera, go figure?!
  • 2 Gardein Crispy Chick'n Fillets
  • Vegannaise
  • 1 tomato, sliced
  • 50/50 salad mix, handfull per sandwich
  • 2 buns

Cook the fillets according to the package directions (I used the toaster oven.)

Spread vegannaise on both sides of your bun. I like it kinda thick.

Add one fillet to the bottom of each bun.

Add greens to the top side of the bun.

Add a slice of tomato to the greens.

Put the two halves together and enjoy! You could also add some sliced onion or cheese. I served pickled okra on the side. Ummmmm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment