This is a quick and delicious dish that we will certainly be making again!!!!
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Gardein Beefless Tips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 4 green onions, cut in 1/2 slices
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Hot cooked rice
Marinade for at least 10 minutes or until you get all the other ingredients prepped. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, cornstarch and water until smooth; set aside.
In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry the Gardein and marinade in 1 tablespoon oil until lightly browned; about 5 minutes; remove and set aside.
In the same skillet, stir-fry broccoli, onion, garlic and bell pepper in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes.
Return beef to pan.
Add sesame oil and stir fry for a minute. Add scallions and stir fry for one minute.
Add the liquid mixture from the bowl to the skillet.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice.