- 1 package Morning Star Farms Chik'n Strips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Diaya Pepper Jack
- 1/2 cup Toffuti sour cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) container Toffuti sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle green taco sauce
- Toppings: diced tomato, salsa, chopped green onions, sliced jalapenos, chopped cilantro
Mix well. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla, and roll up.
Arrange in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Coat tortillas with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Stir together sour cream and taco sauce.
Spoon over hot enchiladas, and sprinkle with toppings.
Serve with your favorite beverage. You could also add refried beans or Mexican Rice as a side dish but two of these really filled us up.