Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Refrigerator Pickles

Let's just go ahead and let it be known I LOVE pickles. I drink the juice out of the jars and can't help myself. This is a delicious quick, refrigerator pickle. Just whip these up and let them sit for at least 24 hours before you try them. This would also be good using thinly sliced red onions.

  • 1 clean quart mason jar
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar (I like to use Bragg's with the mother)
  • 1-2 teaspoons salt
  • sliced mini cucumbers (I had 5 but only used 4)


All everything except the cucumbers to your mason jar and shake well to dissolve the salt.

Slice the cucumbers to the thickness you like (I did a little less than 1/4"). Add to the brine and be sure they are completely covered. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours for the best flavor.
Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment