- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup tropical 100% juice
- 1 1/3 cup ketchup
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (Vegan)
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke (optional, but bumps up smokiness!)
- 11 datil peppers (seeds and all)
In a blender add all of the ingredients.
Blend until peppers are pulverized.
Pour this into a sauce pan (be careful don't breathe the fumes) and bring to a boil. Turn heat to medium-low and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.