- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles (or lo mein)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Gardein Beefless Tips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to the package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain the noodles and broccoli.
While the pasta is cooing, add the olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the tips until slightly browned. Add the garlic and carrot and cook for one minute.
In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper and pepper.
Add the spaghetti to the skillet off tips and carrots. Give a toss.
Add the sauce and toss well.