I love this salad. I always have Persian cucumbers and tomatoes in the kitchen. This is best eaten fresh, especially with the avocado which will look terrible the next day. This will make 2 large salads. I added the olives to the prepared salad for extra zing. If you want to use this as a salad topping be sure to have some lettuce on hand. We did have some leftover and served it as a side dish with a BBQ Jackfruit sandwich.
- 2 small Persian cucumbers
- 1 cup diced tomato or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions or sweet onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6-8 halved Kalamata olives (optional)
- coarse salt and fresh black pepper