- 1 can diced, tomatoes (no salt added)
- 1 carton unsalted Vegetable Stock
- 2 cups or more of water
- 1 cup purple hull peas
- 2 small zucchini, sliced into moons
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced into moons
- 2 small patty pan squash, cut into cubes
- 1 medium, sweet onion, diced
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium purple potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into half moons
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 box alphabet noodles
Saute onion and garlic in a splash of broth, until onion is translucent.
Add the broth and peas and cook about 15 minutes.
Add purple and sweet potatoes and the can of tomatoes with their juice. Stir and cook another 15 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients and enough water that everything is submerged. Stir well, bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer and cook until everything is tender (but not falling apart.)
Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions (about 7 minutes.
If needed add more water so it doesn't get too thick. Serve with a splash of your favorite hot sauce.