Since going WFPBNO I have to make our hummus. We always loved Sabra's roasted garlic hummus. So this is my attempt to have that flavor. This was pretty easy to make. To roast garlic slice the tops from an entire head and place in aluminum foil. I squeezed lime juice over the cut head and loosely wrapped in the foil. Bake at 350F for about an hour. Set aside and allow to cool. Once that is done you are ready to start making your hummus.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, save the liquid
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup chickpea liquid
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 whole head garlic,k roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha